ADS

LightBlog

Thursday, August 23, 2018

How to Make Real Money Online From Home

How to Make Real Money Online From Home


Getting back to the topic of making money online on a site that I first started with in mind and that is Sponsored Tweets.


When I first went to the scene of making money with Twitter one of the first sites to join me was Tweets sponsored. The site offers me a way to post ads on my twitter account and get paid cash when one of my followers clicks on the ad.

How to Make Real Money Online
For the first few months it worked pretty well and I made a little bit of pocket money sent right into my pay pal account. Pending payments for clicks are a tooth kick because it took a month for every payment of the clicks I got approved. The min payout also stands at a very high 50 bucks so it takes a long time to reach it, meaning it comes to your going to need sh * t load clicks to cash out one times.

A few months after our sign up we dropped below the minimum 50 dollars, but also asked you to pay a 2 dollar fee, which takes some clicks again!
General Tweets True was pretty good when I first started, but recently I did not get any ads I could post, meaning there was no chance of reaching the 50 dollar payout.



Does the Tweet Have a Dead? Make us all a favor guys and post your comments to let us know if the Twitter advertising site sponsored tweet is at all worth the time when it comes to making money online.

On this day I will take a look at a great new site called pay per post and try and find out if we can actually make any cash off this program. PayPerPost.com is a site created by IZEA and started back in 2006, when you started trying out sponsored tweets it's usually the same idea but instead of tapping the ad you write the posted posts to your blogs.

When I first signed up, they asked me information about my blogs and then I had to wait to get some leads. I'm using sponsored tweets in the past and it's nothing really special, but I'm about making money online so I thought hey why not give it a shot.

The first lead I got even the specs which I had to meet
Word count
link
descriptive
required

It seems pretty easy so I went along with it and made 5 bucks for about 20 minutes of work. The sounds are pretty good, because the week went on getting some more leads made with a little cash and then leading the lead or just the ***** dollars leads.

When I was surrendered and wanted to cash out I realized that the min cash out was 50 bucks and that was a lot of posts. The only cool thing at the end is they let me cash out, but paid me a 2 dollar fee.

It's worth a try and I made 28 bucks but it took so long to be paid and I would recommend you guys skip the full charge per post procedure.

As always guys be sure to post your comments and share with us the answer to pay every post you make money?

Post a Comment

Category 5

Category 6

Category 7

 
Copyright © 2014 Make Money Online Info